Our British International School receives a recognition for all the work carried out over the last few years for the benefit of energy efficiency in Spain.
The A3 Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Awards value the commitment of companies to improve their energy efficiency and environmental sustainability through the realisation of investments and implementation of projects in order to promote saving measures.
At the same time, the ability of these projects and the company that executes them to attract others to implement similar innovative technological solutions, causing a tractor effect in the substantial improvement in the use of energy, is recognised.
Applications are evaluated according to 4 categories:
- Category A: Commitment to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability
- Category B: Best Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Performance
- Category C: Best Energy Efficiency Project – End of Degree/Master
- Category D: Best Start-Up
From Novaschool Sunland we applied for the first category: A – Commitment to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability. In this category, the actions, projects and investments that the company has carried out to reduce energy consumption with the aim of improving sustainability are valued.
The following aspects are examined:
- Initiatives implemented: degree of innovation, investments made and results obtained in terms of energy savings achieved, improvements in the use of energy, improvement in energy sources, etc.
- To have an energy policy that aims to reduce consumption, improve environmental sustainability and contribute to the fight against climate change.
- Involvement of management in energy policy and in the actions that the company or entity is implementing in this area, leading initiatives or promoting their development.
- The implementation of organisational changes made to raise awareness and involve all the staff of the organization.
- Volume of investments made in energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
Here we leave you the summary of our candidacy with all the details: