School Fees 2023-2024
Enrolment Fee (renewal)
Enrolment Fee (new students only)
Enrolment fees must be renewed every school year, the fee will be paid upon enrolment for new students and with a single payment from 1 to 5 March 2023 for former students . For alumni, payments will be issued in March, along with the regular school fee. Fees are subject to a commitment to stay at Novaschool Sunland for an entire school year. If a student is withdrawn after 31st Jully, Novaschool Sunland will apply a penalty of 1.500 euros with an immediate charge date.
School Fees 2023/2024
It also includes access to specialized educational platforms.
Preschool and Reception
Year 1 – 2
Year 3 – 4
Year 5 – 6
Year 7 – 9
Year 10 – 11
*Year 11 and Sixth Form 9 instalments.
Families who wish to pay the full year’s fees in advance will receive a reduction of 4% for payments made before 30th June 2023. Payments before 5th September will receive a reduction of 2%.
The 3rd and/or sucessive children of the same family will have a 44% discount on school fees (the school canteen fee is not included).
Curricular activities in the academic year
From the 23/24 academic year, visits to the Agrosostenible Farm School. These facilities are an extension of the Novaschool Sunland International school.
Novaschool group has acquired an Agrosostenible Farm School Located in Cártama. The student will have 3 full teaching days during the academic year in these facilities.
These teaching days will be included in the annual program and are incorporated into the curriculum. This extension of the curriculum is included from Preschool to Y13.
Included in school fees.
Note: an amount of €85 has been included in the annual fee for all school courses
You can consult the complete program of the Agrosostenible farm HERE
Note: The tutor will notify at least one week in advance of the departure to the Agrosostenible Farm School.
- Lunches are included in the school fees.
- Public (External) examinations fees in Years 9-11-Sixth Form: prices vary depending on the subject.
- Two-way service: € 1.610 per year (annual enrolment and before 24th June 2023)
- Morning Service: From 7:45h – € 59 per month
- Books: Textbooks are to be purchased by the parents, a book service is provided by the school, from Preschool to Year 9, please contact the school office for more information
- Materials: To be purchased by parents.
- Uniforms: From the school uniform shop or through our online store
- Team building days: 2 days with full board dedicated to the development of skills and competencies of students’ emotional intelligence. That includes activities related with students’ intelligence, both intra and interpersonal. These activities will be coordinated by the SEN Department of the Novaschool Educational Group and will be carried out at the Novaschool School Hotel located in Granada. The fee is 95 euros. The payment will be processed on the dates on which the event takes place. Please, read the programme attached HERE