Novaschool Educational Group’s IGCSE/A-Levels International Secondary and Baccalaureate Project aims to facilitate access to university and professional opportunities anywhere in the world.
At Novaschool Sunland International our students, together with those from Novaschool Añoreta, can obtain the official IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secundary Education) and A-Levels Cambridge certificates. It allows them to pursue their university studies in Europe, Great Britain and the United States.
These international school performance tests enjoy the prestige and recognition of the Cambridge Institution, which provides an innovative methodology through new skills and competencies.
The examination process takes place at 2 levels established respectively in the two-year school period:
- Secondary: IGCSE certificate (obtained at the end of 4th ESO/Y11 and its preparation starts at 3rd ESO/Y10)
- Baccalaureate: A-Levels certificates (obtained at the end of 2nd Baccalaureate/Y13 and prepared throughout the stage (1st and 2nd Baccalaureate/Y12 and Y13).
The Project pursues comprehensive and excellent training contributing to the personal, social and professional development of our students in order to promote personalities that bring together the following aspects:
- An open mind thanks to contact with different education systems
- Audacity to face an intellectual challenge by fostering creativity and intelligence
- Adapting to a methodology that encourages autonomous learning
- Communicative skills to express yourself confidently in multiple languages
- Development of reflection and critical thinking
In this way, learning meets the requirements of British Educational System thanks to the culture of effort for human and intellectual growth. It is about promoting the formation of thoughtful, balanced, diversity-friendly, autonomous and creative personalities.
We prepare our students so that they can face the challenges of the academic world they will join when they finish their studies at Novaschool.