In our effort to achieve excellence at Novaschool Sunland, we stand firm in our obligation to provide education of the highest quality to all of our students. It is for this reason that every member our dedicated team (management, administration, teaching staff and the school services team) work on a daily basis under the Environment and Quality control protocol as much to maintain a positive academic environment as to ensure the welfare of our students.
Grupo Novaschool is a private educational institution founded in 1999 that bases its educational model on academic excellence and innovation. Since its inception, all its centres aim to respond to the highest level of the needs that today’s society demands of the professionals of the future and for that it provides an exceptional educational environment that sets it apart from other educational alternatives.
This requires a clear focus for the Organisation towards four key factors:
- Focus towards the interested groups (students, families and teachers): achieving the maximum satisfaction and loyalty of said interest groups.
- Focus towards the processes: through a systematic management of our procedures.
- Focus towards results: seeking the support and confidence of all interested parties.
- Focus towards sustainable development and respect for the environment, integrating and executing the necessary actions within our management system.
Based on the above, and as a guarantee of the achievement of the guidelines, the Novaschool Group establishes the following principles and strategic values:
- Leadership: managers, educators and support staff develop, will promote and motivate with their behaviour to achieve excellence and comply with all legal requirements and those of the UNE-EN ISO 9001 and UNE-EN ISO 14001 standards.
- People: the development and involvement of people are essential factors for achieving the objectives.
- Partnerships: collaboration with our main suppliers and interested parties through the establishment of partnerships that generate value.
- Continuous Improvement: through the implementation of Integrated Management Systems, and through the application of the EFQM Excellence Model.
- Information Security: protecting information resources against threats, internal or external, deliberate or accidental, in order to ensure compliance with the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
- Focus towards educational innovation: increasing teacher training and improving knowledge management and encouraging the creation of innovative projects within teaching departments.
For this we focus our efforts to:
- Promote teaching where the delivery encourages the desire to learn, the desire and joy of knowing and the effort and good work in the educational establishment.
- Accompany the student in his/her physical development, in his/her physical and mental maturation and in his/her social integration, at the same time ensuring that he/she is helped with his/her intellectual development in order to continue his/her further studies with the guarantee of success.
- Teach human values, so that students are responsible and caring citizens, integrated in a democratic and multi-faceted society.
Within the Novaschool Group we are aware that the Organisation is part of a Community, which implies an impact of its activities and, therefore, a social responsibility, which we assume through:
- Appropriate Environmental Management, together with the commitment to prevent pollution.
- Participation and integration: participating in social activities with and for the community and collaborating with administrations and interested organisations.
- The provision of research, development and innovative activities for the benefit of citizens, social welfare and sustainable development.
For this, the entire Novaschool Group is committed to:
- Increase and consolidate innovation in an environment of Continuous Improvement.
- Know and evaluate all the environmental impacts derived from our activities and act on them efficiently.
- Comply with the legislation that applies to us and as far as possible exceed the requirements established therein.
- Promote the minimisation of energy consumption, water and paper in order to grow sustainably.
- Guarantee Information Security, ensuring confidentiality, integrity, availability of information and minimise risks of harm.
- Periodically review the established Integral Management System.
Integrated Management System Policy Grupo Novaschool
Firmado: Francisco Barrionuevo