Work together with parents
The objective of Sunland International School is to work together with parents to:
- Foster the development of fully bilingual, globally aware students who will strive to develop their talents to the best of their abilities.
- Provide a framework which will help students to achieve excellence and which recognises their individual learning styles and skills.
- Stress the importance of all human values in personal development including the moral, aesthetic, spiritual and social.
- Value the students’ uniqueness and enable them to achieve fulfilment of their ambitions and vocations.
- Foster a genuine awareness and appreciation of Spain and Britain’s cultural heritage.
- Encourage understanding of international cultures and values, thereby offering our students the best preparation for life without boundaries, through a sense of justice, self discipline, tolerance and respect.
- Promote respect for the basic units of the society in which our students live, such as the family and local institutions.
- Develop in student’s awareness of their responsibility to the community, and of the need to apply their skills, learning, experience and compassion towards a better future for our world.
- Impart a deep rooted pride and affection for the school and Sunland International School traditions.
- To promote concern for the quality and care of the local and global environment for future generations.